I started dieting on May 15, 2020. Welcome to day 183. UPDATE: I have lost 5 pounds!
— MY FOOD MEMO FOR SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2020 —
Since I usually have big dinners on Sunday afternoons, I decided to fast until after church on Sundays. (As it turned out, I did not eat much at all the entire day.)
Sunday, 12:30 pm Snack (100 calories allotted)
- 1 Cherry Limeade Popsicle – 80 calories
- Total 12:30 pm Snack (1) calories = 80 (20 calories under Snack (1) allotment)
- 1,920 calories under daily allotment
Sunday, 2:30 pm Lunch (500 + Snack (1) leftover = 520 calories allotted)
- 1 Pkg. of Instant Oatmeal With Raisins, Dates, and Almonds – 280 calories
- 1 Small Can of Mandarin Oranges – 160 calories
- Total 2:30 pm Lunch calories = 440 (80 calories under Lunch allotment)
- Cumulative Daily Calories as of 2:30 pm = 520 (1,480 calories under daily allotment)
Sunday, 11:30 pm Dinner (500 + Lunch leftover = 580 calories allotted)
- 1 Glass of Kool-Aid – 150 calories
- 1 Can of Potato Chicken Soup – 360 calories
- Total 11:30 pm Lunch calories = 510 (70 calories under Dinner allotment)
- Cumulative Daily Calories as of 11:30 pm = 1,030 (1,480 calories under daily allotment)
Total calories consumed: 80 + 440 = 1,030 as of midnight
——————— END ———————
Charity: Water Campaign
On Saturday, September 6, 2020, I became a Spring Member, pledging a donation to charity: water every month. I also started a fundraising campaign for charity: water called, “Songs For Water.” This fundraiser is to help charity: water build the much needed water projects around the world. Read my post about this. With just a little work, we’ve already raised enough money to give water to one beautiful life for an entire year! Your support really goes a long way. We have 46 days left before this campaign ends. Let’s smash this goal!
Best of Mental Health and Wellness,
Send a tip to Shenica R. Graham
Freelancing is hard work. Thanks for the tip!